Baie-Comeau Immigration Year


In Baie-Comeau Immigrants account for 0.57% of the population. The other 99.43% of the Baie-Comeau population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Baie-Comeau came to Canada 2001 to 2011. This accounts for 51.85% of the immigrant population and 0.28% of the total population. 25.93% of the immigrant population and 0.14% of the entire Baie-Comeau population came to Canada Before 1971. 22.22% of the immigrant population and 0.12% of the entire Baie-Comeau population came to Canada 1991 to 2000.

StatisticPercentage
2001 to 201151.85 %
Before 197125.93 %
1991 to 200022.22 %
comments powered by Disqus