Barraute Housing Condominiums


In Barraute most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 97.83% of homes in Barraute. The other 2.17% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development97.83 %
part of a condominium development2.17 %
comments powered by Disqus