Blairmore Housing Condominiums


In Blairmore most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 94.97% of homes in Blairmore. The other 5.03% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development94.97 %
part of a condominium development5.03 %
comments powered by Disqus