Blairmore immigrant age at arrival


In Blairmore Immigrants account for 10.09% of the population. The other 89.91% of the Blairmore population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Blairmore came to Canada at the age of Under 5 years. This accounts for 30.28% of the immigrant population and 3.06% of the total population. 26.61% of the immigrant population and 2.69% of the entire Blairmore population came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years. 23.85% of the immigrant population and 2.41% of the entire Blairmore population came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years. 13.76% of the immigrant population and 1.39% of the entire Blairmore population came to Canada at the age of 5 to 14 years. 5.5% of the immigrant population and 0.56% of the entire Blairmore population came to Canada at the age of 45 years and over.

StatisticPercentage
Under 5 years30.28 %
25 to 44 years26.61 %
15 to 24 years23.85 %
5 to 14 years13.76 %
45 years and over5.50 %
comments powered by Disqus