Blairmore Citizenship


In Blairmore Non Canadian citizens account for 2.41% of the population. The other 97.59% of the Blairmore population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens97.60 %
Not Canadian citizens2.40 %
comments powered by Disqus