Blairmore Visible Minorities


In Blairmore the population is made up of 1.94% visible minorities. The other 98.06% of the Blairmore population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Blairmore is Japanese which accounts for 72.22% of the visible minority population and 1.20% of the total population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 27.78% of the visible minority population and 0.46% of the entire Blairmore population.

StatisticPercentage
Japanese72.22 %
South Asian27.78 %
comments powered by Disqus