Cap-aux-Meules Housing Condominiums


In Cap-aux-Meules most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 98.51% of homes in Cap-aux-Meules. The other 1.49% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development98.51 %
part of a condominium development1.49 %
comments powered by Disqus