Cap-aux-Meules Citizenship


In Cap-aux-Meules Non Canadian citizens account for 0.20% of the population. The other 99.80% of the Cap-aux-Meules population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens99.80 %
Not Canadian citizens0.20 %
comments powered by Disqus