Cookstown Immigration


In Cookstown Immigrants account for 13.06% of the population. The other 86.94% of the Cookstown population are Non-Immigrants.

StatisticPercentage
Non-immigrants86.94 %
Immigrants13.06 %
comments powered by Disqus