Cookstown Visible Minorities


In Cookstown the population is made up of 1.28% visible minorities. The other 98.72% of the Cookstown population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Cookstown is Black which accounts for 55.56% of the visible minority population and 0.53% of the total population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 22.22% of the visible minority population and 0.21% of the entire Cookstown population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 22.22% of the visible minority population and 0.21% of the entire Cookstown population.

StatisticPercentage
Black55.56 %
Chinese22.22 %
Latin American22.22 %
comments powered by Disqus