Eganville immigrant age at arrival


In Eganville Immigrants account for 4.43% of the population. The other 95.57% of the Eganville population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Eganville came to Canada at the age of 5 to 14 years. This accounts for 36.11% of the immigrant population and 1.44% of the total population. 25% of the immigrant population and 1.00% of the entire Eganville population came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years. 25% of the immigrant population and 1.00% of the entire Eganville population came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years. 13.89% of the immigrant population and 0.55% of the entire Eganville population came to Canada at the age of Under 5 years.

StatisticPercentage
5 to 14 years36.11 %
15 to 24 years25.00 %
25 to 44 years25.00 %
Under 5 years13.89 %
comments powered by Disqus