Gravenhurst Housing Condominiums


In Gravenhurst most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 95.83% of homes in Gravenhurst. The other 4.17% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development95.83 %
part of a condominium development4.17 %
comments powered by Disqus