Gravenhurst Housing - Mortgages and Subsidies


In Gravenhurst 52.1% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 20.2% of home owners in Gravenhurst spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 10.6% of the rented homes in Gravenhurst are subsidized and the remaining 89.4% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 51% of tenants in Gravenhurst spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.

StatisticDollar Amount
Homes with a mortgage52.10%
Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home20.20%
Homes that are subsidized by tax payers10.60%
Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs51.00%
comments powered by Disqus