Gravenhurst Citizenship


In Gravenhurst Non Canadian citizens account for 2.01% of the population. The other 97.99% of the Gravenhurst population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens98.00 %
Not Canadian citizens2.00 %
comments powered by Disqus