Gravenhurst Immigration


In Gravenhurst Immigrants account for 7.27% of the population. The other 92.73% of the Gravenhurst population are Non-Immigrants.

StatisticPercentage
Non-immigrants92.73 %
Immigrants7.27 %
comments powered by Disqus