Gravenhurst Visible Minorities


In Gravenhurst the population is made up of 2.95% visible minorities. The other 97.05% of the Gravenhurst population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Gravenhurst is West Asian which accounts for 28.07% of the visible minority population and 0.76% of the total population. The Korean visible minority accounts for 26.32% of the visible minority population and 0.71% of the entire Gravenhurst population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 24.56% of the visible minority population and 0.67% of the entire Gravenhurst population. The Black visible minority accounts for 10.53% of the visible minority population and 0.29% of the entire Gravenhurst population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 5.26% of the visible minority population and 0.14% of the entire Gravenhurst population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 5.26% of the visible minority population and 0.14% of the entire Gravenhurst population.

StatisticPercentage
West Asian28.07 %
Korean26.32 %
South Asian24.56 %
Black10.53 %
Filipino5.26 %
Latin American5.26 %
comments powered by Disqus