Killarney immigrant age at arrival


In Killarney Immigrants account for 5.53% of the population. The other 94.47% of the Killarney population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Killarney came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years. This accounts for 32.84% of the immigrant population and 1.79% of the total population. 28.36% of the immigrant population and 1.54% of the entire Killarney population came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years. 16.42% of the immigrant population and 0.89% of the entire Killarney population came to Canada at the age of 5 to 14 years. 11.94% of the immigrant population and 0.65% of the entire Killarney population came to Canada at the age of 45 years and over. 10.45% of the immigrant population and 0.57% of the entire Killarney population came to Canada at the age of Under 5 years.

StatisticPercentage
15 to 24 years32.84 %
25 to 44 years28.36 %
5 to 14 years16.42 %
45 years and over11.94 %
Under 5 years10.45 %
comments powered by Disqus