Lunenburg Citizenship


In Lunenburg Non Canadian citizens account for 3.30% of the population. The other 96.70% of the Lunenburg population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens96.70 %
Not Canadian citizens3.30 %
comments powered by Disqus