Lunenburg Immigration Year


In Lunenburg Immigrants account for 8.96% of the population. The other 91.04% of the Lunenburg population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Lunenburg came to Canada Before 1971. This accounts for 47.37% of the immigrant population and 4.25% of the total population. 21.05% of the immigrant population and 1.89% of the entire Lunenburg population came to Canada 2001 to 2011. 15.79% of the immigrant population and 1.42% of the entire Lunenburg population came to Canada 1991 to 2000. 7.89% of the immigrant population and 0.71% of the entire Lunenburg population came to Canada 1971 to 1980. 7.89% of the immigrant population and 0.71% of the entire Lunenburg population came to Canada 1981 to 1990.

StatisticPercentage
Before 197147.37 %
2001 to 201121.05 %
1991 to 200015.79 %
1971 to 19807.89 %
1981 to 19907.89 %
comments powered by Disqus