Pemberton Immigration Continent


In Pemberton Immigrants account for 30.36% of the population. The other 69.64% of the Pemberton population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Pemberton is Asia which accounts for 56.25% of the immigrant population and 17.08% of the total population. 30.63% of the immigrant population and 9.30% of the entire Pemberton population come from Europe. 6.25% of the immigrant population and 1.90% of the entire Pemberton population come from Americas. 4.06% of the immigrant population and 1.23% of the entire Pemberton population come from Africa. 2.81% of the immigrant population and 0.85% of the entire Pemberton population come from other continents.

StatisticPercentage
Asia56.25 %
Europe30.63 %
Americas6.25 %
Africa4.06 %
other continents2.81 %
comments powered by Disqus