Peterborough Housing Condominiums


In Peterborough most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 94.75% of homes in Peterborough. The other 5.25% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development94.75 %
part of a condominium development5.25 %
comments powered by Disqus