Whitchurch-Stouffville Immigration Year


In Whitchurch-Stouffville Immigrants account for 28.72% of the population. The other 71.28% of the Whitchurch-Stouffville population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Whitchurch-Stouffville came to Canada Before 1971. This accounts for 26.81% of the immigrant population and 7.69% of the total population. 25.42% of the immigrant population and 7.29% of the entire Whitchurch-Stouffville population came to Canada 1991 to 2000. 20.55% of the immigrant population and 5.90% of the entire Whitchurch-Stouffville population came to Canada 2001 to 2011. 13.9% of the immigrant population and 3.99% of the entire Whitchurch-Stouffville population came to Canada 1971 to 1980. 13.33% of the immigrant population and 3.82% of the entire Whitchurch-Stouffville population came to Canada 1981 to 1990.

StatisticPercentage
Before 197126.81 %
1991 to 200025.42 %
2001 to 201120.55 %
1971 to 198013.90 %
1981 to 199013.33 %
comments powered by Disqus