Ville-Marie Immigration


In Ville-Marie Immigrants account for 0.61% of the population. The other 99.39% of the Ville-Marie population are Non-Immigrants.

StatisticPercentage
Non-immigrants99.39 %
Immigrants0.61 %
comments powered by Disqus