Windsor Housing Condominiums


In Windsor most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 98.39% of homes in Windsor. The other 1.61% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development98.39 %
part of a condominium development1.61 %
comments powered by Disqus