Yellowknife Housing Condominiums


In Yellowknife most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 90.21% of homes in Yellowknife. The other 9.79% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development90.21 %
part of a condominium development9.79 %
comments powered by Disqus