Yellowknife Citizenship


In Yellowknife Non Canadian citizens account for 4.61% of the population. The other 95.39% of the Yellowknife population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens95.46 %
Not Canadian citizens4.54 %
comments powered by Disqus