Yellowknife Immigration


In Yellowknife Immigrants account for 11.80% of the population. The other 88.20% of the Yellowknife population are Non-Immigrants.

StatisticPercentage
Non-immigrants88.20 %
Immigrants11.80 %
comments powered by Disqus