Yellowknife Visible Minorities


In Yellowknife the population is made up of 11.66% visible minorities. The other 88.34% of the Yellowknife population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Yellowknife is Filipino which accounts for 33.41% of the visible minority population and 3.91% of the total population. The Black visible minority accounts for 20.85% of the visible minority population and 2.44% of the entire Yellowknife population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 13.45% of the visible minority population and 1.58% of the entire Yellowknife population. The Southeast Asian visible minority accounts for 9.19% of the visible minority population and 1.08% of the entire Yellowknife population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 5.61% of the visible minority population and 0.66% of the entire Yellowknife population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 3.81% of the visible minority population and 0.45% of the entire Yellowknife population. The Arab visible minority accounts for 3.14% of the visible minority population and 0.37% of the entire Yellowknife population. The Visible minority, n.i.e. visible minority accounts for 3.14% of the visible minority population and 0.37% of the entire Yellowknife population. The West Asian visible minority accounts for 2.69% of the visible minority population and 0.32% of the entire Yellowknife population. The Korean visible minority accounts for 1.79% of the visible minority population and 0.21% of the entire Yellowknife population. The Japanese visible minority accounts for 1.57% of the visible minority population and 0.18% of the entire Yellowknife population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 1.35% of the visible minority population and 0.16% of the entire Yellowknife population.

StatisticPercentage
Filipino33.41 %
Black20.85 %
Chinese13.45 %
Southeast Asian9.19 %
South Asian5.61 %
Latin American3.81 %
Arab3.14 %
Visible minority, n.i.e.3.14 %
West Asian2.69 %
Korean1.79 %
Japanese1.57 %
Multiple visible minorities1.35 %
comments powered by Disqus