Alberta Housing Condominiums


In Alberta most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 80.79% of homes in Alberta. The other 19.21% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development80.79 %
part of a condominium development19.21 %
comments powered by Disqus