Alberta Citizenship


In Alberta Non Canadian citizens account for 7.91% of the population. The other 92.09% of the Alberta population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens92.23 %
Not Canadian citizens7.77 %
comments powered by Disqus