Alberta Immigration Year


In Alberta Immigrants account for 21.99% of the population. The other 78.01% of the Alberta population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Alberta came to Canada 2001 to 2011. This accounts for 39.4% of the immigrant population and 8.66% of the total population. 19.64% of the immigrant population and 4.31% of the entire Alberta population came to Canada 1991 to 2000. 14.37% of the immigrant population and 3.16% of the entire Alberta population came to Canada Before 1971. 13.62% of the immigrant population and 2.99% of the entire Alberta population came to Canada 1981 to 1990. 12.97% of the immigrant population and 2.85% of the entire Alberta population came to Canada 1971 to 1980.

StatisticPercentage
2001 to 201139.40 %
1991 to 200019.64 %
Before 197114.37 %
1981 to 199013.62 %
1971 to 198012.97 %
comments powered by Disqus