Aldergrove Housing Condominiums


In Aldergrove most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 79.95% of homes in Aldergrove. The other 20.05% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development79.95 %
part of a condominium development20.05 %
comments powered by Disqus