Aldergrove Housing - Mortgages and Subsidies


In Aldergrove 69.9% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 31.4% of home owners in Aldergrove spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 24.3% of the rented homes in Aldergrove are subsidized and the remaining 75.7% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 49.7% of tenants in Aldergrove spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.

StatisticDollar Amount
Homes with a mortgage69.90%
Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home31.40%
Homes that are subsidized by tax payers24.30%
Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs49.70%
comments powered by Disqus