Aldergrove immigrant age at arrival


In Aldergrove Immigrants account for 14.96% of the population. The other 85.04% of the Aldergrove population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Aldergrove came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years. This accounts for 30.27% of the immigrant population and 4.51% of the total population. 26.41% of the immigrant population and 3.94% of the entire Aldergrove population came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years. 17.51% of the immigrant population and 2.61% of the entire Aldergrove population came to Canada at the age of 5 to 14 years. 14.54% of the immigrant population and 2.17% of the entire Aldergrove population came to Canada at the age of Under 5 years. 11.28% of the immigrant population and 1.68% of the entire Aldergrove population came to Canada at the age of 45 years and over.

StatisticPercentage
25 to 44 years30.27 %
15 to 24 years26.41 %
5 to 14 years17.51 %
Under 5 years14.54 %
45 years and over11.28 %
comments powered by Disqus