Aldergrove Citizenship


In Aldergrove Non Canadian citizens account for 4.51% of the population. The other 95.49% of the Aldergrove population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens95.50 %
Not Canadian citizens4.50 %
comments powered by Disqus