Aldergrove Visible Minorities


In Aldergrove the population is made up of 12.97% visible minorities. The other 87.03% of the Aldergrove population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Aldergrove is South Asian which accounts for 41.16% of the visible minority population and 5.03% of the total population. The Southeast Asian visible minority accounts for 32.13% of the visible minority population and 3.93% of the entire Aldergrove population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 6.5% of the visible minority population and 0.79% of the entire Aldergrove population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 5.42% of the visible minority population and 0.66% of the entire Aldergrove population. The Japanese visible minority accounts for 5.05% of the visible minority population and 0.62% of the entire Aldergrove population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 4.33% of the visible minority population and 0.53% of the entire Aldergrove population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 3.61% of the visible minority population and 0.44% of the entire Aldergrove population. The Black visible minority accounts for 1.81% of the visible minority population and 0.22% of the entire Aldergrove population.

StatisticPercentage
South Asian41.16 %
Southeast Asian32.13 %
Latin American6.50 %
Filipino5.42 %
Japanese5.05 %
Multiple visible minorities4.33 %
Chinese3.61 %
Black1.81 %
comments powered by Disqus