Alliston Housing Condominiums


In Alliston most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 92.45% of homes in Alliston. The other 7.55% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development92.45 %
part of a condominium development7.55 %
comments powered by Disqus