Alliston Citizenship


In Alliston Non Canadian citizens account for 1.65% of the population. The other 98.35% of the Alliston population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens98.36 %
Not Canadian citizens1.64 %
comments powered by Disqus