Alliston Immigration Continent


In Alliston Immigrants account for 9.85% of the population. The other 90.15% of the Alliston population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Alliston is Europe which accounts for 72.92% of the immigrant population and 7.03% of the total population. 15.83% of the immigrant population and 1.53% of the entire Alliston population come from Asia. 11.25% of the immigrant population and 1.09% of the entire Alliston population come from Americas.

StatisticPercentage
Europe72.92 %
Asia15.83 %
Americas11.25 %
comments powered by Disqus