Alliston Visible Minorities


In Alliston the population is made up of 4.04% visible minorities. The other 95.96% of the Alliston population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Alliston is South Asian which accounts for 26.74% of the visible minority population and 0.92% of the total population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 20.93% of the visible minority population and 0.72% of the entire Alliston population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 15.12% of the visible minority population and 0.52% of the entire Alliston population. The Korean visible minority accounts for 11.63% of the visible minority population and 0.40% of the entire Alliston population. The Southeast Asian visible minority accounts for 10.47% of the visible minority population and 0.36% of the entire Alliston population. The Black visible minority accounts for 5.81% of the visible minority population and 0.20% of the entire Alliston population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 4.65% of the visible minority population and 0.16% of the entire Alliston population. The Visible minority, n.i.e. visible minority accounts for 4.65% of the visible minority population and 0.16% of the entire Alliston population.

StatisticPercentage
South Asian26.74 %
Multiple visible minorities20.93 %
Chinese15.12 %
Korean11.63 %
Southeast Asian10.47 %
Black5.81 %
Latin American4.65 %
Visible minority, n.i.e.4.65 %
comments powered by Disqus