Almonte Visible Minorities


In Almonte the population is made up of 0.70% visible minorities. The other 99.30% of the Almonte population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Almonte is Chinese which accounts for 33.33% of the visible minority population and 0.17% of the total population. The Southeast Asian visible minority accounts for 33.33% of the visible minority population and 0.17% of the entire Almonte population. The Black visible minority accounts for 16.67% of the visible minority population and 0.08% of the entire Almonte population. The Arab visible minority accounts for 16.67% of the visible minority population and 0.08% of the entire Almonte population.

StatisticPercentage
Chinese33.33 %
Southeast Asian33.33 %
Black16.67 %
Arab16.67 %
comments powered by Disqus