Amos Citizenship


In Amos Non Canadian citizens account for 0.21% of the population. The other 99.79% of the Amos population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens99.79 %
Not Canadian citizens0.21 %
comments powered by Disqus