Antigonish Housing Condominiums


In Antigonish most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 98.76% of homes in Antigonish. The other 1.24% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development98.76 %
part of a condominium development1.24 %
comments powered by Disqus