Arthur Immigration Year


In Arthur Immigrants account for 7.13% of the population. The other 92.87% of the Arthur population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Arthur came to Canada Before 1971. This accounts for 50.64% of the immigrant population and 3.54% of the total population. 14.74% of the immigrant population and 1.03% of the entire Arthur population came to Canada 1991 to 2000. 12.18% of the immigrant population and 0.85% of the entire Arthur population came to Canada 2001 to 2011. 11.54% of the immigrant population and 0.81% of the entire Arthur population came to Canada 1971 to 1980. 10.9% of the immigrant population and 0.76% of the entire Arthur population came to Canada 1981 to 1990.

StatisticPercentage
Before 197150.64 %
1991 to 200014.74 %
2001 to 201112.18 %
1971 to 198011.54 %
1981 to 199010.90 %
comments powered by Disqus