Ayr Housing Condominiums


In Ayr most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 96.13% of homes in Ayr. The other 3.87% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development96.13 %
part of a condominium development3.87 %
comments powered by Disqus