Ayr Citizenship


In Ayr Non Canadian citizens account for 0.99% of the population. The other 99.01% of the Ayr population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens99.01 %
Not Canadian citizens0.99 %
comments powered by Disqus