Ayr Visible Minorities


In Ayr the population is made up of 3.31% visible minorities. The other 96.69% of the Ayr population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Ayr is Chinese which accounts for 35.71% of the visible minority population and 1.10% of the total population. The Black visible minority accounts for 28.57% of the visible minority population and 0.88% of the entire Ayr population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 25% of the visible minority population and 0.77% of the entire Ayr population. The West Asian visible minority accounts for 10.71% of the visible minority population and 0.33% of the entire Ayr population.

StatisticPercentage
Chinese35.71 %
Black28.57 %
South Asian25.00 %
West Asian10.71 %
comments powered by Disqus