Banff Housing Condominiums


In Banff most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 56.25% of homes in Banff. The other 43.75% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development56.25 %
part of a condominium development43.75 %
comments powered by Disqus