Banff Citizenship


In Banff Non Canadian citizens account for 24.94% of the population. The other 75.06% of the Banff population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens76.94 %
Not Canadian citizens23.06 %
comments powered by Disqus