Banff Visible Minorities


In Banff the population is made up of 22.18% visible minorities. The other 77.82% of the Banff population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Banff is Filipino which accounts for 40.73% of the visible minority population and 8.97% of the total population. The Japanese visible minority accounts for 32% of the visible minority population and 7.05% of the entire Banff population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 10.91% of the visible minority population and 2.40% of the entire Banff population. The Korean visible minority accounts for 10.55% of the visible minority population and 2.32% of the entire Banff population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 1.82% of the visible minority population and 0.40% of the entire Banff population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 1.82% of the visible minority population and 0.40% of the entire Banff population. The Black visible minority accounts for 1.09% of the visible minority population and 0.24% of the entire Banff population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 1.09% of the visible minority population and 0.24% of the entire Banff population.

StatisticPercentage
Filipino40.73 %
Japanese32.00 %
Chinese10.91 %
Korean10.55 %
South Asian1.82 %
Latin American1.82 %
Black1.09 %
Multiple visible minorities1.09 %
comments powered by Disqus